Renovation Mortgage Highlights Include:
- Combine Purchase Price + Renovation Costs Into One Loan
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Conventional loan
- 3% Down For Owner Occupied Buyers
- Renovate Almost Anything Tied To The Property
- All Work Happens After Closing
- Owner Occupied, 2nd Homes & Investment Properties
- Not A Fix/Flip Loan. Buy & Hold.
- We Lend Anywhere In Texas
Real Estate Agents:
Contact me for a marketing PDF to send to your buyers!
- This product will help you sell 1-2 more homes per month.
- Listing Agents – Use this product to sell stale, dated, distressed listings faster.
- Buyer’s Agents – Use this product to help your buyers make decisions faster.
Found a Fixer Upper?
Enter your information below and I’ll contact you asap!
This website is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services to accept mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York. For New York applicants, please visit our New York authorized website: www.supremelending.com.
© 2017 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency.
Intended for Texas consumers only, Texas – SML Mortgage Banker Registration. Residential Mortgage Loan Originator. For Texas Borrowers only – Texas Complaints/Recovery Fund Notice – http://www.supremelending.com/docs/TX_C_RFN.pdf